She makes me heart smile everyday. She is seriously the sweetest thing! She brings so much joy to our lives. We love to just look at her and play with her, and it' so fun to see her learn new things, and she is such a happy baby!!
We went in to her 1 month appointment today and she is up to 9 lbs 1 oz (she was born at 7 lbs 8 oz) and she's 22 1/4 inches (born at 20 in). She is 90% for height and 50% for weight.. tall and skinny.. just like daddy! She is still fitting into all of her Newborn clothes, but we do play dress up a lot.. which is basically me trying on all of her cute 0-3 month clothes to see if they fit yet.. they don't. But I actually kinda love it cuz it means she's still my itty bitty girl for a few more days.. (there are few things that we may have to retire very soon).
I have found that I have started looking forward to things way more than I ever have. I cannot wait for all of her "firsts"; Halloween, Christmas, Birthdays.. I can't wait to see the next stages of her life, to see her smile and hear her giggle. To see her personality start to come out and what color her eyes will be. I just have so much love for this little girl it's incredible! She is truly such a blessing and we are so grateful to have had her join our little family!!
| This bunny was the first "gift" from mommy! I wanted to put it next to her in all of her Monthly pictures to see her grow next to it! |
| This me when I was a baby.. not really it's Lynden, but it could be me. She's my little clone. |
![]() |

2 comments:
She is a little bitty you. I am so in love with this little lady. It is so fun to what an amazing mommy you have become. What a beautiful time in our lives. xo
We are so happy to have her in our family and can't wait to really meet her!! I'll bring some pix of Dan as a little one and we'll compare!! Lots of love...Gma
Post a Comment